Every NGO (trust, society or nonprofit company) is required to get registered with income tax department under income tax act 1961 in order to claim tax exemption for their income. Every NGO should apply for registration from the date of its establishment and get 12A certificate from income tax department. This 12A certificate is known as registration certificate.

Pay Now

  visitor counter

        © 2014 US Infotech Services || All Rights Reserved.       CONNECT ON